From the point of view of a man, who starts making efforts to value and keep happy the girl he loves.
Sometimes a person feels he/she lost a friend. Sometimes he/she feels lost in a friendship, howsoever close. This is a letter from one such person to her best friend.
A review of this fiction, mystery book by "Christopher C. Doyle".
The story of a girl who stays with her friends in a Guesthouse. The history of Guesthouse is tragic and some say even....haunted. But will past mix with present? Is it only a story or for real?
An expression of Pain and Moments of Helplessness, Hopelessness.
A poem requesting Cindrella, or any girl with a beautiful, successful love story to share her feelings with a common girl.
A poem asking Cindrella her viewpoint on a common/ordinary girl's love-story.
A brief account of Radha-Krishna re-union in Kadali Van.
A poem summarizing meaning of Friendship, about journey of friendship, and associated happiness with Friendship Day celebrations. One day for all excitement, everyday for all friends. :-)
An Ode to Mother, My Mother, and Yours. :-)
This is a story I had written for submission in a contest, which demanded inculcating writing a diary written by your lover. Not to mention here, what was the result! :-)
On this Valentine's Day, this hub is dedicated to the eternal, divine lovers: 'Radha-Krishna'.
A "Thank You Note" to Friends, for their Lovely Wishes on Birthday.
A poem to celebrate "One Year" on "Hubpages".
1)A poem dedicated to my best friend. 2) It is a kind of showcase of happy feelings associated with a special friendship like this.
1) A poem written for first love and associated feelings. 2) When the one you love is not with you, or you think he/she is changing.
1) A poem about a love. 2) For a person with whom you were never in a relation, but for whom you still have some b'ful, true feelings. 3) This poem depicts the feelings one year after the girl has seen her love; one year after she thinks she has separated from her love.
This is not a review but an attempt to write an informative hub, about the recent books which I read and some of them loved too. It was in response to one of the hubber's question.
Valentine's Day generally is a celebration for romantic couples. Here, in this poem, I have tried to showcase the feelings of a person who is even though single, but still wants to enjoy this day with as much fervour and enthusiasm as he/she would have, had they been in any relation. This person...
This is a poem about a mental & emotional state, where a person has moved on from the habits/tendencies of being overtly emotional, for his loved ones, or every small hurt. But he/she still hasn't been able to get rid of his/her emotional nature completely.
1) A poem dedicated to a love, which even though pure and true, but is impossible to attain. 2) This poem depicts the desires of a lady, who wants to spend some love filled moments with her love. Knowing that she can't have a lifetime of companionship with her love, she wishes to live all that she...
It is a story from the perspective of "The Earth", this beautiful planet we live in. It is about its worries and thoughts about the natural resources, animals, plants which are also a part of this planet. Plus it is also about the path our humanity has been treading on since a long-2 time, which...
1)This is a contemplative poem. 2) On plus and minuses of both silence and speech. 3) When even speech is necessary. 4) When Silence is beneficial.
1) Sadness after heartbreak; 2) Moving on and healing after heartbreak. 3) What is healing and moving on? 4) What is strength and weakness? 5) Right way of moving on and healing.
1) Dreams & desires 2)For lovely relations or success in other goals. ) Particularly in love.
1)It is a poetry/poem. 2) For some one special in one's life. 3) The special person can be the one you love or one you respect. 4) It is a dedication.
1) Poem/poetry for father's birthday. 2) Childhood memories
1) It is about relationship with close friend(s), 2) When one friend or friends are so close that you cannot imagine life without them. 3) When there is a conflict between one's emotions and practical steps which need to be taken.
1) Lament on friend's suggestions. 2) When friends want you to change yourself.
1) It is a love poetry/poem. 2) Perfect idea of a romantic relationship. 3) One which is every girl's dream.