jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Quds Force using militants in Iraq

1. profile image61
    arash asadiposted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Quds Force using militants in Iraq. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I haven't read your hub, but at a glance I can tell you that you need to replace the pixelated image and break up your text into several capsules. It's hard to read big blocks of text on screens, especially tablets and phones (which is why I didn't read it).

I would also suggest that you think about who you are writing for on HubPages, and whether your topic is likely to attract traffic. Most people looking for news on the Middle East will go directly to a reputable news source, not HubPages.

1. profile image61
        arash asadiposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for your suggestion.
        Arash

2. Jodah profile image85
    Jodahposted 15 months ago

You need at least three images, and also to break up your text into several capsules as theraggededge suggested.

1. profile image61
      arash asadiposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Tank you for your suggestion.

3. jasa paranormal profile image60
    jasa paranormalposted 15 months ago

I’d like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

4. velkannan profile image60
    velkannanposted 15 months ago

Thanks for your conversion

5. LauraD093 profile image84
    LauraD093posted 15 months ago

Everyone has stated what I noticed immediately--more pictures -break up text (it is not reader friendly) I myself like to process what I have previously read before moving to next point-Your hub although full of information reads like a diatribe.

working