jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How the Girl Next door turned into a successful Ent

1. 60
    SuccessStoriezposted 9 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How the Girl Next door turned into a successful Entrepreneur (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. 60
      SuccessStoriezposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Can anyone please help me see any spammy elements in my hub ...what am I no seeing?

1. theraggededge profile image93
        theraggededgeposted 9 months ago in reply to this

There are a number of things that need improvement - your title for one. It needs to contain the name of the person the hub is about.

You need to break up your text blocks into shorter paragraphs to make the hub easier to read on a screen - always bear in mind that your reader could be viewing on a mobile device.

You are using this 'bio' to promote a business. That will be perceived as spammy. The whole article is, in effect, an advertisement. That's not the spirit of HubPages, so you might want to consider a total re-write. Is it about the person, the jewelry, or the business? Are you Madhumita?

Get rid of the link at the end - that is automatically seen as spam.

2. 60
    SuccessStoriezposted 9 months ago

Thank you..i am a blogger ...i write about people I am impressed with but i am a newbee in hubpages...i like to promote their businesses and i donot charge for this service....appreciate ur help...

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Promoting an outside business or website is not permitted, regardless of whether or not you are charging money to do so.

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 9 months ago

If you are not getting paid I am not quite sure why you provided so much advertising of specific products on her site.  I would suggest focussing on why this woman is inspriational to you, pictures of her, and pictures of her business that are not focussed on specific products for sale--and put her name in the title.