jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Come on HP! Please Block the CRAP in everyone's feed!

1. Don Bobbitt profile image92
    Don Bobbittposted 8 months ago

Enough is enough! You say that we get all of this crap in our feed for reason "A" this week and reason "B" the next. 
    It's time for you do take care of us; the true and regular writers on HP.
    Make this site something we are proud of, once again.

Honestly,  most people I follow (the ones that are left) are so frustrated with your site.

In reality, my income is a third of what it once was, so I have to ask myself why am I still here.

Your reputation one meant a decent traffic flow for me and my articles. And, yes, they'r articles. I topped calling them "Hubs" long ago.

Right now, the advantage of using you is becoming less and less compared to a well-managed Blog site of our own. 

Most of us are still here because it will be such a pain in the Butt to move our stuff to another site.

The least you can do is block this crap we are seeing. Invariably, when I can't read the title or the title or the first 50 words, if I check closer, the author has written 0 or 1 or 2 so-called Hubs, all within the past hour.

It's non-sensical crap, and we, the ones who write the "real articles" that keep you in business are becoming very irritated with YOU!

DON, the frustrated writer.

1. kj force profile image77
      kj forceposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I totally agree...I have had more articles than naught that HP has denied, suggesting poor quality, poorly written and suggested " plagiarism  based on a similar " prior "  article which may have been on the same subject originally written by me elsewhere on the internet..
      Yet I see many inferior quality articles by others that appear to have incorrect information undocumented and lack quality...and statements from other articles written by others that appear to be word for word..writers
      Many of the past writers have gone elsewhere.. yes there used to be a comradery  support amongst the members...Your article was " on spot "
      thanks for the share

1. gmwilliams profile image85
        gmwilliamsposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Oh yes, the "butt" articles..........REALLY!!!

2. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 8 months ago in reply to this

You too.  My earnings are also TOTALLY ABYSMAL to what it ONCE WAS.  YES ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Hi Don,

Please see my response here: http://hubpages.com/community/forum/134 … ost2793492

I will bring this up with the rest of the HP Team. Thanks.

2. Jodah profile image87
    Jodahposted 8 months ago

3. clivewilliams profile image81
    clivewilliamsposted 8 months ago

too much butt shaving....maybe i need to do a hub on shaving your..... (you know what)