Please Put Matching Hub Links in Bio Boxes

1. Kylyssa profile image96
    Kylyssaposted 8 months ago

The bio feature helps us reassure our readers that we aren't just writing articles on topics we've spun or just researched online for five minutes. However, their impact is severely diminished by the fact that hubs that share a bio do not necessarily get links displayed in those bio boxes that match.

For instance, I have a bio for the science fiction novel I'm serializing on HubPages. It's the same bio on every chapter. Any hub I've written might show up right in the bio box under the appropriate bio, relevant or not.

Wouldn't it look more professional and convincing if the hubs in each bio matched the topic of the bio?

1. Sue Adams profile image92
      Sue Adamsposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Yes, absolutely. And it would be easy to implement since authors have already made the choice as to which hubs fit with each bio.

2. calculus-geometry profile image87
    calculus-geometryposted 8 months ago

Every change HP has made is in the direction of giving us less control over our links.  Lazarevic said in another thread that HP will be removing the 'groups' feature in the future, for instance.  And we are all subject to butt/cyst links at the end of our hubs despite numerous complaints.  Although I would like this proposed feature I don't think it will happen.  sad