My account

1. chaninvanchu@yaho profile image83
    chaninvanchu@yahoposted 7 months ago

I have never been able to edit my account info - my son used my info for something a LONG time ago so I think there is an issue with two accounts on one etc... Is there a way to just CLEAR anything that was set up and start over??

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 7 months ago in reply to this

If you want to get rid of your existing account altogether and start over you can find instructions for doing so in the HubPages FAQ.

You can also do as paradigmsearch suggested and simply create a new account with a new email address without deleting the old one. You can have as many HubPages accounts as you like. There's no rule against it.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 7 months ago

Try to change the email address to one never used here before. If it won't let you do that, then I guess a new account with a new email is your only option.

Come to think of it, an email address with its @ sign being used as a user name might be something HP programming is less than thrilled with after the subdomain change. I'd contact team @ hubpages . com on this. A new account may indeed be your only option, unless HP can somehow save the day.