jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Looking for some feedback on my hubs

1. Natalie Wheeler profile image79
    Natalie Wheelerposted 5 months ago

Hey! I'm new to Hubpages, and would like to raise my scores on Hubs. Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback?

2. charlesnuamah profile image84
    charlesnuamahposted 5 months ago

Hello Natalie. Welcome to Hubpages. I'm also relatively new here so I can't really give you any solid advice. However, I think the key to increasing the scores on your hubs is to write well researched articles with original content.

3. Annsalo profile image85
    Annsaloposted 5 months ago

I glanced over a few of your articles. One was way to short. The one on Apple Cider is not long enough.

The other couple I looked at are large blocks of text. You need to break things up a bit into paragraphs. You also need to use headings in each different section of the articles. You seem to have separated the text with pics, which is good, but the blocks of text still need broke down a bit, and they need subheadings added to each.

Maybe consider holding shift while hitting enter to create a bit more white space in the articles.

It appears you have moved at least one of your articles from a blog. I suggest you contact google and have them remove the links from google. While the actual article has been removed, the links to it show up when I search parts of your article.

Just some thoughts.

1. Natalie Wheeler profile image79
      Natalie Wheelerposted 5 months ago in reply to this

All of this is great. Thank you!