jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (22 posts)

KindredBond is now live!

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image87
    Marina Lazarevicposted 7 months ago

Happy Friday, everyone! We just launched our 14th site yikesKindredBond.com. The site is all about family and parenting - check it out when you have a chance!

1. letstalkabouteduc profile image92
      letstalkabouteducposted 7 months ago in reply to this

It feels FANTASTIC to finally have some hubs chosen for a niche site! I hope everybody checks out KindredBond. It's full of informative pieces about parenting and education. I love it!

2. makingamark profile image74
      makingamarkposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Now that's a good name!

1. ChristinS profile image94
        ChristinSposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Yes it is big_smile If only they did this quality with all names I'd totally be behind this experiment!

3. Dean Traylor profile image84
      Dean Traylorposted 7 months ago in reply to this

I noticed this section has a spot of education; however, special education is not part of it? Is it going in another niche site or is going to be included in this soon?

2. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 7 months ago

14 already! Wow

3. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 7 months ago

Marina, do you have a round about figure on the number of new niche sites to expect before the next round of hubs begin to get sorted and put on the existing niche sites?

4. janderson99 profile image85
    janderson99posted 7 months ago

Great Name/Brand !!!!!

5. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 7 months ago

Woohoo! A few of my hubs have moved in my fave topic. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Cool smile Keep us informed. I'm seeing huge improvements on my niche site hub. It's even moved from spot 2 to spot 1 for a keyword that brings in most traffic.

6. peeples profile image89
    peeplesposted 7 months ago

Making sure I understand, all the people getting to my article from other sites such as pinterest will be redirected to the new site correct?

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Correct

1. peeples profile image89
        peeplesposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Thank you.

2. Solaras profile image92
      Solarasposted 7 months ago in reply to this

I would go ahead and change the address on your Pinterest pins. It won't affect the repins, but it will affect the new repins and will make a difference a few months down the line.

7. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 7 months ago

One of mine made this niche site after a Hubpro snip of the title! Cool with that, hope it helps. Thanks, HP. smile This is a very promising niche site, right up my alley.

8. peeples profile image89
    peeplesposted 7 months ago

Since I haven't been following all these threads, I have another question.

I have an article that wasn't moved. It is similar to another article HP did move. I was disappointed to see it wasn't chosen.

Is there a way of suggesting it to moderators for consideration. I understand if that happens from everyone it may be a pain, so I am thinking not, but it's a quality article that while in a slump at the moment, it has had a decent amount of views and gets picked up by social media often. So I figured I would at least ask.

I didn't want to put the title here, but if someone knows the answer I would appreciate any info.

1. janshares profile image87
      jansharesposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Edit it. Not a huge edit, just one change to put in the QAP rotation.

1. peeples profile image89
        peeplesposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Good idea. Thanks!

9. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 7 months ago

Now this is a great name..very appropriate.

10. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 7 months ago

Now this is an appropriate name. Why can't these niche sites have such topic related names or at least names that indicate the content in there and do not keep the reader guessing until he has landed on the site.

11. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image92
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 7 months ago

I'm so glad to see HubPages doing this!  I like the fact you're screening content ahead of time, and getting away from the dreaded UGC pox from Panda.  Yay! 

Is there a complete directory of the new sites?  I know that's probably been requested before, or linked before - sorry - I am arriving late at the party! 

Marcy

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Long time no see.

They put the directory at http://hubpages.com/help/sites-editorial-policy

working