I'd like feedback on my Hub: The perfect PMI Talent Triangle (Updated 24th June

1. SMA Frankline profile image81
    SMA Franklineposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The perfect PMI Talent Triangle (Updated 24th June 2016) (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I cannot understand any of it - but that's probably a failing on my part. I would suggest you remove that 'updated...' from the title. It's unnecessary.

2. 74
    ellmauposted 3 months ago

I read your hub and find interesting that the same things I have heard for years are being repeated.  There is an online article about acquiring the leadership skills through using solution focused coaching with employees.  It talks about helping your employees to become successful and happy in their work.  This benefits a business by having less absenteeism and more productivity.  Changing the leadership style is also covered in the article and the style truly goes with the values and mission espoused by most businesses today.  It has been used by many and had success with most used in the way it is intended.