I'd like feedback on my Hub: 5 Reasons Why Surface is Fit for Business

1. aniketnk profile image60
    aniketnkposted 12 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 5 Reasons Why Surface is Fit for Business (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve?

Thanks!

2. erorantes profile image53
    erorantesposted 12 months ago

I like your hub. My first impression of your topic was a lot of guessing.  What is he is talking.? It was my first thought. Then, I started reading the article. You are right about the pen. Many people do not know about the pen. For signatures is perfect. I see a few artists using the pen. Everyone in America used the pen at list one time when they used the credit car. I am familiar with the pen. If you read the instructions how to write a hub; you can read the hub pages learning center. You can see the sample, so you can get an idea how to white a perfect hub. Videos are not allow for many months. You need three original pictures. You can work on your organization, and you need to check your grammar a few times to make sure ; it is perfect. Thank you for making a nice informative hub. See you around.

3. julieann26 profile image87
    julieann26posted 12 months ago

There are a lot of grammar errors so you need to fix those up first.  Also, who is this "us" you mention in the second paragraph?

There are a few minor spelling areas.  You to need to break up the large chunk of text at the beginning with an image.

working