jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Received Google Adsense Approval in First Shot

1. felishiyafiamma profile image76
    felishiyafiammaposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I checked my account yesterday on August 20, 2016 and to my surprise the Google Adsense has approved my application. It is hardly even two months, when I signed up.

1. Natalie Frank profile image89
      Natalie Frankposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

How many hubs did you have? I know they recommend 10 featured  ut a lot of people seem to go up sooner.

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
        Marisa Wrightposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

No, actually they don't.  I think the best I've seen is someone who got approved with 12 Hubs and their oldest Hub was about a month old.

Of course you do get the odd person who seems to have joined and got Adsense straight away, but they probably applied with an existing blog.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 months ago

Well done smile

3. jeygood profile image61
    jeygoodposted 7 weeks ago

welcome. how did you do that, love to know

4. charlesnuamah profile image86
    charlesnuamahposted 3 weeks ago

My Google Adsense was approved after 4 weeks on hubpages. I applied with only 10 hubs and had no prior writing experience. The most important thing is to make sure your hubs are of high quality and have the potential to generate traffic.

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

That's interesting, maybe Adsense are finally relaxing a bit!  For the last two years or so, we've been advising people to wait until they had 15 or even 20 Featured Hubs before applying.