Who Do I Contact To Get A Niche Hub Category Changed?

1. Kylyssa profile image93
    Kylyssaposted 2 months ago

I have a hub on FeltMagnet that would probably do better if it weren't locked off of the front page by the way it is categorized on that site. In fact, I have a FeltMagnet hub that is currently only getting about a seventh of the views that this hub is that is listed as one of the most popular on FeltMagnet!

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13200937.png

My bloody hand print hub is currently getting 7.5 times as many views as the money rose hub of mine shown as "popular" on FeltMagnet. Who do I contact to get it moved to a category that allows it to be listed in "popular" section on the main FeltMagnet page when it gets a lot of views rather than keeping it hidden?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Articles listed as "Popular" are chosen by algorithm based on combination of traffic, quality, and reader interaction with the content, among other things. There is no category or subcategory where the articles are not eligible to be listed as Popular, and the Hubs that show up there are always changing as traffic fluctuates.

1. Kylyssa profile image93
        Kylyssaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for your swift response and for that bit of disturbing information. I'd hoped that "popularity" reflected some real-world metric relating to popularity with readers such as the current (or recent) number of unique views and the number of organic shares. It's a disappointment to learn it's just a re-purposing of the word "popularity."

working