jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Why Reducing Stress is Important and 10 Tips On How

1. Ellen Theo profile image76
    Ellen Theoposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Why Reducing Stress is Important and 10 Tips On How To Reduce It! (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image94
    Rupert Taylorposted 3 weeks ago

Your headline is too long. Condense it to something like "Ways to Reduce Stress.`` That said, I don`t seem much that`s unique about your Hub; there is little information that is not available in many other places on the Web.

Also, there are numerous grammar and spelling errors. Here is a section taken at random with corrections in brackets:

The Italians have a phrase. "Dolce far niente" It translate (translates) into English as the sweetness of doing nothing. Lets (Let`s) learn from the more laid back countries how not to take life so seriously, and to relax a little more. Why not spend more time doing what you enjoy? Or maybe you would just like to sit in peace for a while?

3. Disconnect from Technology

Try turning off any electrical equitment (equipment) that distracts you (including your phone.)

Recent data has shown that too much technology can increase our stress levels significantly. You may find turning off the technology difficult to brgin (begin) with, especially if you are not used to it. However- (comma not hyphen) if you truly feel like you are struggling with your current work load )not a complete sentence). It really is worth a try. If only for a few moments!

4. Breathing Excercises (Exercises)

Sit or lie in a comfortable position. Choose to close your eyes. Begin by focusing on your breathing. Observing each breath as your chest rises (and falls) up and down. You may notice your mind drifting off to other thoughts, or find yourself distracted easily by noises or sensations. When this happens, acknowledge this, and go back to concentrating on your breathing.

3. Ellen Theo profile image76
    Ellen Theoposted 2 weeks ago

Thank you, just a trial hub really. A random subject originally intended for a 600 newspaper piece.

Thank you for your help!

1. Ellen Theo profile image76
      Ellen Theoposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this