jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Never Give Up Decoding What's in You

1. Sheila Mcdowall profile image84
    Sheila Mcdowallposted 8 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Never Give Up Decoding What's in You (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi,

Is there a mistake here? The hub is actually titled "9 Inspirational Entrepreneurs" I'll give you some suggestions for it anyway.

1. Break up that big block of text at the beginning. You can use several text capsules, or at least use paragraphs. People can't read blocks of text on their phones.

2. The first sentence should be "Poverty and lack can either be a curse or a blessing."

3. You can't take images off the internet and republish them unless you are sure they are legal to use. You could be landed with a bill from the copyright holder. We have to keep telling people this over and over. https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

4. Delete the 'read more' links. Your article is supposed to be complete. There's no point sending people off site to read essential information that your hub should include.

5. Get rid of all unnecessary links. There are way too many and they could be preventing your article being approved.

Hope that helps.

2. jackclee lm profile image78
      jackclee lmposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Entrepreneur is misspelled in the title.

2. Sheila Mcdowall profile image84

I'm happy to hear someone answer my query. Thanks theraggededge for this specific tips you suggested. I am having difficulty finding free photos that I need to put in my hub. Do you have some lead where I can get free photos. By the way I changed the title of the hub so the old one was still showing when I asked for some help. Hopefully I will find my way in improving this hub that I am working on. Thanks again. smile

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 8 weeks ago in reply to this

Pexels and Pixabay are good sources of free-to-use photos. However, you aren't going to find celebrities, politicians or entrepreneurs there. You'll have to use Wikipedia/Wikimedia for those, making sure to attribute the image owner, not the site.

3. Sheila Mcdowall profile image84

Thanks to both of you, its helping me a lot. Nice feeling when you can get reply from people like you guys. I'm sure this will help me find this hub published soon. smile

working