I'd like feedback on my Hub: High Tax Rate Stops Corporations Moving Back

1. Hua  Ma profile image74
    Hua Maposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub High Tax Rate Stops Corporations Moving Back (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Hello there,

My suggestions:

You need to specify moving back to where. Not all internet users are American wink

1st paragraph: Jobs  have been outsourced, not outsourcing. Increase, not increasing. The Government not the government. Use lower case when referring to any old government, upper case when referring to a specific government. Too many 'move back's; try to use a different phrase.

I won't review any more text, but there are similar issues right through the article. You could read it out loud or get someone to go through it. It's hard to spot our own errors.

Sub-headings should be in Title Case.

Delete the comment offering feedback on your writing. Use the information, but don't leave the comment there.

Add a relevant legal-to-use image.

You can leave the references but you don't need the links. Use links carefully as HP is getting picky about anything that sends readers off to another site. Once your hub is published and featured you can try adding them back in if you think they are necessary and add value to your article.

Hope that helps.

2. Hua  Ma profile image74
    Hua Maposted 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your suggestions. It is really helpful. English is my second language. I make many grammar mistakes that I do not pay attention to. I am still working on my article, hoping to get published, so I can finish my assignment.
    Thanks again!

working