jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Posting 2 hubs a day every day until Christmas....

1. MelangeSpace1 profile image83
    MelangeSpace1posted 7 weeks ago

I am starting a challenge to all who would like to join, posting 2 hubs a day everyday till the 25th of December. If you are on board to join the challenge with me, respond and let me know and lets motivate each other.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 weeks ago

Once upon a time we had a 100 Hubs in 30 days challenge and the result was a flood of poor quality Hubs.

As a result of that, HubPages now discourages any challenges of more than 30 Hubs in 30 days, i.e. one Hub  day.

3. melbel profile image91
    melbelposted 7 weeks ago

I would honestly recommend a hub every two days. One day of planning, outlining, and writing. The next day formatting, polishing, finding photos, cleaning up, and submitting. I find when I put more time into a hub (and sleep on the topic), my hubs perform way better.

And my 100 hubs in 30 days run fell flat on its face. I stopped writing after that and had writer's block for a really long time. I did have one successful hub I wrote about a month after that. It ended up going mega viral, but I wrote it with no deadline, no promise of how well it's going to do. Just passion.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

You are so right, Melbel.   Challenges are good, but they can backfire too!  Especially at a busy time of year like this, where there are so many competing demands.

working