I'd like Feedback: The History of Cauldrons and why they are used

1. Shoputopian profile image78
    Shoputopianposted 7 months ago

I haven't really done much here on Hubpages but lately I've been thinking maybe I should get back into the groove now that my life has finally settled down leaving me some time for myself.

The history of cauldrons and why they are used

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Good topic  - unusual.

Get rid of the Amazon modules - they don't relate to the topic. You could leave the actual cauldron one.

Edit your photos to remove the date.

Tighten up your writing:

"Not everyone dabbles in the ancient beliefs that there are witches that walk among us, for a few years back in the early 80's I thought I'd try and see if maybe I could actually be a witch"

That first sentence is meaningless. No-one 'dabbles' in a belief. You can't partially believe something. So start with "A few years ago I decided to become a witch." That's short, sharp and attention grabbing. Go through the hub and cut out the waffly words - there are lots of them. Factual writing should be crisp and clear. Print out the text and cross out unnecessary words. Look for over-use of 'that'.

Try pasting the text into an online checker such as Hemingway. It's free and will help to identify 'fluffy' sentences.

Good luck.

working