I'd like feedback on my Hub: How Satan took on the form of

1. Hellenic Pagan1 profile image79
    Hellenic Pagan1posted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How Satan took on the form of "The Beast" - Pagan roots of Satan's appearance.. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

I agree with the comment left on your hub - the content is a bit thin. There is so much you could add about this to take it up to at least 1500 words. Make sure that you are not competing with other, more authoritative sites like Wikipedia. If, as a potential reader/researcher, I can get the info I need from Wikipedia, I'm not going to click on your hub, so ramp it up. Make it a go-to resource.

Your conclusion is a little 'blah'...get rid of the 'could have' and 'might have' - they weaken your writing. You don't need a video unless it is necessary and very relevant.

Drop the first image below your intro. In fact your introduction could be strengthened. Tell your readers what the hub is about, why the topic needs addressing, why they should continue reading.

You should delete that comment, btw, once you've assimilated the information. You only want comments that relate to the actual topic).

Good luck

2. mattforte profile image91
    mattforteposted 2 months ago

Yup, there is no content here. If it can be written in 5 minutes, it isn't going to pass. There needs to be more text than pictures.

You start off with a title that seems to indicate an informative piece, then go on to make 1 or 2 minor observations and a conclusion...then suddenly just come to an abrupt end. It feels awkard.

working