jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Anyone having success with Triond.com?

1. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

I had my first article published through triond.com a few hours ago and have already had over 50 page views.  Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to the article here but it describes how music makes up the soundtrack to my life and I have compiled a huge list of 50 music sites where your can socially network with other music pro's and fans, download tons of free and legal mp3's, discover new and talented artists or just kick back and listen to internet radio and more.

Has anyone here had any good/bad responses with publishing through triond.com?  I'd like to know if it's worth my effort.  Sure I want the exposure but ultimately I want to be paid for my writing.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Well, I have a few articles and pictures there and I make about $1.05 a month smile

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Uninvited Writer. Congrats on your 1,500 post!

Sorry livewithrichard, didn't mean to hijack your thread.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks smile I didn't notice smile

4. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image93
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

I like their "Picable" platform, which is a photo gallery where you get a share of the ads. But I think, in terms of writing, HP is much more user friendly and I don't think they get much of any readers outside of the other members of the site.

5. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

I've published about four articles on there and have had some views, I haven't checked it in a while, but I won't be retiring on it that's for sure. Or AdSense for that matter big_smile

6. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I get most of my views on Triond from off site.

7. cashmere profile image83
    cashmereposted 7 years ago

Hey there seem to be a lot of fellow hubbers who are fellow triond-ers as well. What are your ids there?
    Mine is cashmere writes