jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Questions Page Won't Load Past Entries

1. Jeremy Gill profile image88
    Jeremy Gillposted 9 days ago

Hello, here's the issue: Anytime I click the button at the bottom-right of the questions page to go the next section of questions, the page refreshes but stays on the first page. I thought maybe it was just my computer, but I've restarted and waited some time and the same thing keeps happening.

I posted a question asking other Hubbers if they same happens to them, and confirmed it does indeed. Only being able to view one page greatly limits the potential responses, and I hope we can soon view older ones again.

1. Matt Wells profile image
      Matt Wellsposted 7 days ago in reply to this

Hello Jeremy Gill & Rupert Taylor, Thanks for reporting these issues. They have been fixed and everything is working properly.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 9 days ago

I had a similar issue with the feed page. I was using IE as my browser, when I switched to using Google Chrome the issue went away. I don't know if that helps.

Jeremy Gillposted 8 days ago in reply to this

Hi Rupert. I'm already using Chrome, but thanks for the idea! Based on the responses to the question I asked, it seems other Hubbers are having the issue too, which makes me believe it's not my computer but a technical issue of the site.

3. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 8 days ago

Well, I knew I was walking very close to the end of the plank by offering techie advice. But, it was worth a try. Somebody toss me a lifebelt please and some shark repellent.

4. Angelo Grant profile image84
    Angelo Grantposted 8 days ago

Haha!@ Rupert 'shark repellent' lol. Jeremy Gill it happens with forums too must be a faulty setting because Quora does a good job keeping questions and discussion for years and years and do quite well because of it I don't see why Hubpages would purposely let their user's questions fade into oblivion.

Jeremy Gillposted 8 days ago in reply to this

Haha I enjoyed Rupert's comment too. And I agree Angelo, if for some reason HubPages did want that, I imagine they would use a different solution. Hopefully we'll see it fixed soon!

working