jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anybody use 'SwagBucks?'

1. Mrvoodoo profile image61
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

They claim you can win prizes and Amazon gift cards just by searching the web. 

Has anybody used it and actually won a prize with it? or is it another internet scam site?

<No affiliate links in the forums, please!>

2. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

I use it. big_smile I wrote a review in my hub "Money Making Websites that I really Use"

3. Mrvoodoo profile image61
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

Have you won anything?  I'll go read your hub, maybe you say in there.  Thanks. smile

4. cdub77 profile image91
    cdub77posted 6 years ago

I use it.  The key is to get a bunch of people to sign up under a link you post (just like hub pages).  You can earn points for every point they earn from internet searches.  An effective you tube video can net you enough to make well more than $50 a week in Amazaon.com gift cards.  The catch is after they have earned a hundred points, you no longer earn double.  However, most people don't earn a hundred points from searching very quickly. 

Even if you don't use a social website to get people to join, you can earn enough swagbucks to make it worth your time.  The key here is to remember to use the swagbuck search engine everytime you search.  I earn an average of 4-5 bucks a day from this (it takes 45 bucks to get a 5 dollars gift card from Amazon.com). This will result in almost $20 a month in gift cards without even trying.  Then if you ever do any online shopping, do it through a swagbuck site (Nordstroms, Macys, Wal-Mart, Buy.com, etc. etc.) and earn a swag buck for every five you spend.  I earned tons this last Christmas just by buying presents like I always do.  Also Swagbucks has special offers that you can redeem at participating sites, for example I bought a pair of boots at Nordstroms and use a Swagbuck advertised 25% off coupon to save while at the same time also earning rewards.

Will you get rich on this? No, but you can and will earn enough swagbucks to get yourself something extra around the house at least once or twice a year if you just do these simple non-time consuming steps. 

Overall, swagbucks is what you make of it.  Yes it can work, no you won't get rich, but yes you can get some very nice stuff (which you could turn around and ebay if you really want money) for free. It just takes a little ingenuity and patience.