jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Hello Hubbers

1. 0
    aquaseaCreativeposted 7 years ago

Please teach me your ways.

1. beautyrose profile image62
      beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You will learn it soon just read more on the hubpages rules and some facts on the forums too. I can teach you some but now I still busy making hubs. An I'm sure many experienced hubbers here for more than months or years already will be open enough to share what they learned. Just don't be ashamed to post any questions here. (Wink)

2. Dale Mazurek profile image55
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Thats the great thing about this place.  everyone has their own ways.  follow some of the hubbers who have been here a long time and you will find your way.

1. 0
      aquaseaCreativeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So there's a good fishing spot here somewheres..

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
        Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Looks like you are ready to spear something.

3. JLHanna profile image60
    JLHannaposted 7 years ago

Hello

Have you figured out how to use Adword, or Google Trends yet? Those are great tools to learn to use.  Also, have you tried searching for "keyword research" in the forums here, the first posting that comes up is a great one.  There's people a lot more educated in this then me but I thought I'd throw in my two cents worth.  Hopefully someone will give you better advice soon.

1. 0
      aquaseaCreativeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I need to get better at that - but I understand the basics. I think I need to get a few hubs on the board and then refine my SEO & Adwords skills

4. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 7 years ago

It's all good advice...and there is a lot to learn. Look for some hubbers with high scores and see how they organize their hubs. Make sure your content is original - just be yourself and write about what interests you (and rates well for keywords, lol). Check out the Knowledge Exchange, and don't be afraid to ask for help. You'll get lots of good pointers, and you'll meet some very helpful and fun people.

...and welcome to Hub Pages - keep writing.

5. 0

It's kind of like a new unexplored country. I feel like I need one of those little guidebooks.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Take all of the advice above-- read the FAQs -- patience and productivity.

6. 0

Adwords revenue!!

Which means I need to get my a*** into gear and write some good stuff wink

I'm interested in making quality writing pay - this is a really nice platform for that. I've done the bidding for freelance jobs thing, and it's so much nicer to be able to write what you like and what you think other readers might like.

working