jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

New spammer

1. rallenbrewster profile image62
    rallenbrewsterposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/profile/carmela1 posted a long comment on my hub: Deep fried holocaust, about being a loan lender and left the traditional spammer jargon. I deleted the comment and thought I should report the spammer's profile.

Thank you for your time

2. BundleBoy profile image70
    BundleBoyposted 7 years ago

He/She has been here for 6 hours and already spamming?

3. Dale Mazurek profile image57
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Have people no inteligence at all.  They actually think they will come and spam their link and make sales of whatever.  Flippin people like this just pi33 me off because they make my life so much more difficult in my affiliate career.

Oh well I have stuck to my guns for a couple years now and I wont ever be like these people.

1. rallenbrewster profile image62
      rallenbrewsterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Its just sad honestly. Quality over quantity, thats always been my thought. Though this one is a different spam bot then most of the others, you don't often see them going for comments instead of creating a ton of pages, guess its a good way to get by the captcha.

4. Pete Maida profile image60
    Pete Maidaposted 7 years ago

I am here to write more than I'm here to sell; the number of fiction stories and my lack on marketing savvy proves that.  I will delete any overt sales pitches.  Fortunately I have not seen too many.