jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

It doesn't take much to be nice. Does it?

1. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Sometimes - it's the little details that make life better. And I received an email not so long since from a new hubber. It was happy, huggy and altogether thoroughly nice.

I'm sharing the good vibes because I remember a hubber or two that's received some rotten crap into their inbox.

This is the hubber that took the time to brighten my day:
    Sharing Insight

If you get a moment stop by and say 'hi'.

It's good to talk big_smile

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60
      Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think it is nice to be nice.  I am glad you had a bright spot in your day.  I am sure "Sharing Insight" would be glad to know she made such an impact.

2. love my yorkies profile image61
    love my yorkiesposted 7 years ago

I agree completely.  I got a comment on a hub yesterday that my little hub had made this persons day, and you know what, her sweet, funny and heart felt comment made my day. And believe me, I answered back and told her so.  Many thanks again to "Mindfield".

3. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Yup. It's nice to be nice. And even better when it's not for gain.

Spread the hublove and all that smile

4. anjalichugh profile image88
    anjalichughposted 7 years ago

It does brighten up my small world when I get lovely e-mails from the readers, from & outside HP. The feeling is awesome. I try to do the same with other Hubbers. Love begets love! smile

5. Ladybird33 profile image71
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

I am a big believer of always offering a smile and being nice, you get so much more from life and others when you are kind versus ugly and mean.  Great topic to post!

1. 61
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree, I hate it when my spilt personality is mean, I so want to punch him, only it might hurt me too. " Ya think ? " " Yeah "

1. beautyrose profile image61
        beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Me i have not received any love letters . Oohhs sorry we were talking about emails. hehe

2. beautyrose profile image61
        beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I remember you use to comment that sometimes end up in arguing but now at least you slowed down hehe.

6. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 7 years ago

Thanks for sharing the good vibes. I agree with what you said and ever since I started in hubpages, I found that there are really a lot of nice hubbers who go out of their way to make new hubbers feel welcome.

7. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Oh, that is so nice.  I like nice. Its not hard to be nice & it certainly does brighten one's day smile

8. 0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

Sometimes, stepping outside your problems and realising other people might need a hug too, can be the hardest thing to do. But if you do it, you help the other perosn, and you feel so much better too!!