jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

problem uplaoding amazon widget!

1. emzneale profile image59
    emznealeposted 7 years ago

i have joined amazon ass. got my code and set up a widget for hub. the instruction were just to copy and paste the link from amazon site to amazon section of hubpage. but it does not recognise it and says 'no amazon products found'.

anyone help/ new to all this

1. soni2006 profile image46
      soni2006posted 7 years ago in reply to this

HI emzneale. Welcome to hubpages. In order show amazon products, you have to add some keywords for the specific product you are looking for. Just write down some keyword like "nitric oxide boosters" and click save and you will find a list of products to sell.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Emzneale, please excuse soni2006, he's not actually answering your question.  Once you put your affiliate code into the proper section here, you don't paste code or use widgets.  You use the Amazon capsule to add the appropriate products.

3. esllr profile image60
    esllrposted 7 years ago

I also placed my amazon id in appropriate place . However the capsule does't recognize my product link from amazon. What do you put in the capsule?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you putting the ASIN or the ISBN in the capsule, or choosing keywords? You have a choice of a specific product or of a keyword search. The capsule itself is pretty self explanatory.