jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

LOL I have done 40 hubs in 7 days!

1. xquisit1985 profile image81
    xquisit1985posted 7 years ago

LOL i joined a week ago and went right to work, i love this site, and cant be happier to have 40 hubs and made a hundred dollars in 7 days !!! i just want to know how i can imporve my ctr and get more clicks, today is the first day i made 0.00 and it made me sad! i am definatly doing the 100 hubs in 30 days challenge, and i think i am giving some folks a run for thier money, check me out at http://hubpages.com/author/xquisit1985/latest/?rss

1. KCC Big Country profile image84
      KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is incredible!  You've obviously picked good money-making topics. It has taken me 10 months to hit $100.

So, do you have a personal goal of x number of hubs in 30 days? Maybe you have some tips for other newbies that you'd like to share?

2. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow your lucky. I have been hear 3 months and only made $8. So unfair. lol

3. viryabo profile image85
      viryaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thats incredible! Kuddos to you.
      How on earth did you do that....i mean 40HUBS in 7 Days? WOW, YOU MUST BE GOOD. And not mentioning $100 in 7 DAYS!
      Please write a hub specially for this achievement, and i'll be the 1st to read it. smile

4. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Copying other writer's work and changing a few words here and there will not do you much good in the long run.

http://www.someextrapennies.com/how-to- … gging.html

Sure, it is quick and easy, but you will eventually fall foul of the hubpages scoring system and get penalized, or you will get your adsense account closed when some one complains about you.

Plus this will not endear you to the community as many of us make our living doing this and tend to not be too impressed when we find our work copied and "adjusted" although I doubt this would pass a copyscape test.

Great that you can whip those articles out so fast though. wink

2. BrianFanslau profile image59
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

Kuddos smile

3. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

Yea I need some tips please. smile where are they. smile

1. xquisit1985 profile image81
      xquisit1985posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Lol i wrote a few hubs full of tips, i would say the best tip is to tag, and i mean alot, tons and tons of tags, max amount. i also research all topics with adwords to be sure it is a good niche, and then i turn it into a hub, i try to make 4- 5 hubs a day, but i type fast, and have alot of time, and i just made another 12.00 in 2 hours, i cant wait to have 100 or more hubs, i am shooting for 150 hubs in my first month, and 250 by the end of the second.... THANKS EVERYONE FOR BEING SO INVITING!

2. mommyfreelancer profile image86
      mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, please share some tips. I have been here a month, my hubs get high scores (and incidentally one of them is a HubNugget Wannabe, "15 Different Transportation Modes" - sorry, just had to say it, am so happy!), but still I only made 47 cents from when I started.

4. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Interesting.  If I did 40 Hubs in 7 days, the ground would get well fertilized from the burst blood vessels in my head.

5. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Good on you. Well Done.

6. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Hmmmmm....and you just reached 1,000 views 2 hours ago? If you were making 50 cents a click, to reach $100 you would have to have a 20% CTR or higher. Hmmmm....

1. Mubin123 profile image79
      Mubin123posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like we have someone that may be lying?  Essentialy what this guy is trying to say is that he has a eCPM of $100.

For every 1000 visitors to his hubs he has the potential to earn $100.

Most of the biggest adsense earned are very happy with a eCPM in the doulble digits, you are either clicking your own ads or lying. Either way you have been caught.

7. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

My god it took me an hour wink   to get out a 150 words...wheres the free coffee an doughnuts!

40 hubs??...woweee

cool recess already lol