Newbie doing the 30/30 challenge

1. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 7 years ago

I've been on HubPages for 8 days now and have been attempting to do the "30 Hubs/30 Days" challenge. I have 10 done so far; it's been a lot of work, but I'm enjoying myself! I have a feeling, though, that by the end of 30 days, I'm going to be pretty exhausted. Any tips for brainstorming ideas and keeping up your motivation? Thanks.

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
      Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Here's one for you -- I'm about 2/3 of the way done with the HubChallenge and of the 35 or so Hubs that I have already published I am really starting to see some results from both traffic and earnings.

For instance, I just checked out my AdSense earnings today (I had to take a peek) and saw this:

That's my highest single day of earnings yet and it just keeps on going up as time goes on and as my Hubs continue to age a bit. Just remember that you won't really see the full potential of what you're doing today on HubPages for another couple of months. That's why you just need to keep a consistent publishing pace up as time goes on.

You're doing great Naomi -- just keep on writing! smile

2. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 7 years ago

Thanks, Ryan!

That certainly is motivating. AdSense just accepted me yesterday so I still haven't made anything yet. Happily, I'm enjoying the writing process itself, so for that I feel the effort is worth it.