jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What advice would you offer to people who want to complete the 30/30 challenge?

1. EyesStraightAhead profile image84
    EyesStraightAheadposted 6 years ago

What advice would you offer to people who want to complete the 30/30 challenge?

What advice would people who have previously completed the 30/30 challenge have for newcomers who would like to complete the challenge? Are there tips for choosing content? Hubs you would recommend reading, etc.?

2. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

Quality is more important than quality. 1 high quality, well researched and SEO optimized hub will perform much better than 30 hubs written just to complete a challenge. Try to plan and get the keywords etc. first and get 30 topics only then start the challenge and begin writing hubs smile

You may wonder why I'm giving this advice when I don't even have 30 hubs big_smile

3. Johnrr631992 profile image88
    Johnrr631992posted 6 years ago

Honestly, this is what i suggest, when your bored, just think up topics to possibly write about. Then, think of what you'll say. Figure out which would get searched for the most, and develop 1 really nice hub. From here, if your hub is well written enough, the next will flow easier. Also, at this point, i find myself writing more hubs about what people are requesting me to write about in the comments, than i am, writing hubs about what i actually would like to.

4. donnaisabella profile image80
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

I would like to join this challenge and have been thinking about it. I have read some comments from those who have participated in the challenge and I realize that along the way people deal with 'Writers' Block', sheer lack of creativity or feelings of being overwhelmed but those who overcome feel they achieved a lot. I do think that when settles down to write a hub a day, that should help to build one's writing muscles regardless. I feel like I have a lot to write about but when I look at time and my present responsibilities, I am not sure I could make it but behind my mind, I feel I can do it. If you are considering doing this, I am dangerously close to there too. Best wishes!

5. homesteadbound profile image89
    homesteadboundposted 6 years ago

Completing a 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge is exactly that - a challenge. It is a lot of work but can be very rewarding in so many different ways. If you find yourself easily distracted, or you work better under a deadline, then a 30 day challenge will help you get 30 hubs out quickly. But rather than just throwing 30 hubs out there to say you have done it is not the real challenge. The real challenge is creating 30 quality hubs, but it can be done by following a few easy steps. read more