jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

totally naive about adsense

1. 79
    diva to beposted 7 years ago

Hi all,
    I must concede that I am totally naive to adsense.
    I opened my account after almost 6 months to see that I have 3 euro earnings.
    I have a blog that i have marked as 'Movie' channel and 2 of my hubpages marked with the profile id as channel. Now how can I know which of these- the blog/ hubpages has created the revenue or how much each has created?
    When i click the report pages and ask for a report, asking for the earning, date and channel, the so generated report has zero earning on each row. I gave URL channel too, but that comes out as 'report cannot be displayed'.
    Iam not sure if I have explained it at all,
    any ideas?

2. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

On your reports page, where it says view: select All Time
    Then where it says AdSense for content click Top Channels

That should take you to a page where it shows how much each channel has earned.

3. 79

Thanks, but can i check how much i have earned by hubs alone in hubpages. so i can say the rest is from my other blog.
    The account section in hubpages only gives number of visits which is around 12oo for my case, but not earnings?

4. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

you can only check that if you set up each hub as its own url channel.  You can't check earnings from the HP account settings you can only track traffic. 

Go to Adsense main page > Adsense Setup > Channels > URL Channels > Add new URL Channels

Then type in the whole url for the page you want to track. You are allowed 200 channels.  If you are set up like that then you can check the earnings from individual hubs and whatever else you have going on.  If not, then you can only check your earnings from hubpages as a whole.

5. 79

Thanks Richard,
    just one more question.
    if i set up the url setting now, will it be able to track from the past or will it start giving the report from the day of setting so.
    Thankyou so much for your replies.

1. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It will be from the day you set it up.

6. 79

Thanks ryankett.
    I wish i could find hubpages earning in hubpages itself. that would make it all very easier.