jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

why my adsense account is not approved..???

1. toufiqlakhani profile image59
    toufiqlakhaniposted 7 years ago

When submit application for approval i get following reply
    Issues: - Unacceptable site content
    Further detail: Unacceptable site content:
    In order to participate in Google AdSense, publishers' websites and application information must satisfy the following guidelines:

*Your site must have been active for at least 6 months before you apply for AdSense.

*You must provide accurate personal information with your application that matches the information on your page.

*Your website must contain substantial, original content.

what should i do

1. NZUNG SERAPHINE profile image79
      NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

welcome to hubpages.dont be discouraged. keep on writing and publishing interesting hubs.Some people are lucky to be accepted by Google adsense before they published a hub like myself. my application was accepted when i never had a single hub but some people were accepted only after they had published several hubs.keep on publishing  and after some time,you reapply for google adsense.
      Stay blessed.

2. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Spend the next six months writing substantial, original content?

3. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think the answer to your 'why' is cleverly hidden somewhere in that sentence.

2. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

You don't have to wait six months.  Open up a blog on Blogger because it is owned by Google.  Write some blogs and after a couple of weeks, you can apply for AdSense to use on Blogger.  Once you get your Adsense code you can use that for HubPages.

I started a blog on Blogger but waited a month so that I had several articles that they can review and they can see that I was serious about being a blogger.

1. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think that people from certain geographical regions are being expected to wait 6 months to prove their integrity, due to the huge amount of dishonest adsense accounts that are being opened from places such as China and India recently.

If you go to facebook and search for the 'adsense' facebook groups, you will soon realise why. By waiting 6 months, google has the ability to review the quality of the applicants content and more importantly.... whether or not it has been copied, as a measure of integrity.

The facebook groups have hundreds of people asking for fake clicks. I don't want to go into too much detail in case my post gets picked up by google bots and I am mistaken for one of those people.

3. Uzdawi profile image34
    Uzdawiposted 7 years ago

My friend has a problem also with adsense when he wants to enable access to hubpages this error comes:  Error
    We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it.