jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Thanks For the Support, My hub is now a official hub nugget...

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
    GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago

Congrats to each of the super-tasty and incredibly delicious HubNuggets that made it into the HubPages weekly newsletter this week!

If for some reason you didn't get the chance to see them come through your inbox, you can check them out below:

The Splendid Philippine Festivals (23% of total votes)

Ethics in Writing: A Simple Guide for Freelance Writers (20% of total votes)

Scrapbooking: Is It For Me? (13% of total votes)

MY FAVORITE 70'S SITCOM'S (10% of total votes)

Live On One Income (10% of total votes)

Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote for their favorite and be sure to keep an eye out for the next round of HubNugget wannabes coming soon! Oh, and if you've somehow read down this far and still have no clue what a HubNugget is, it's OK -- Shirley published a Hub that's just for you: HubNuggets How-To, Q & A. --- Posted by ProCW in the Hubber's Hangout

2. mommyfreelancer profile image88
    mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago

Excellent job, indeed. Wonder if there is a badge that says you're a HubNugget Finalist?

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
      GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

@mommyfreelancer >>>
      Thanks there mommyfreelancer for dropping by, you really cheer me up. your hub is promoted at hubpages front page, congrats and your profile score is hitting 95 hehhehehe, good for you... I wish I didn't used my friends to vote for me, at least I could still place second or third behind you and A Filipina will still win it. I just used my campaigning skills to ensure that a Filipino hub will perform well in the top 5, but still glad its a 1-2 finish for us.

But it is an irony,when I was not part of the HubNugget thing my profile score reach as high as 96 sigh, my score dipped to as low as 92 now for two days already... 

HubNugget team I think your promotional thing is not working for me... I'm getting really lonely now with my present score...

@lady E>>> thank you very much for the remarks, thanks for dropping by... tc the two of you...

3. Lady_E profile image83
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Well done General.  This is good news. smile