jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

If someone has the Hub Nugget accolade, how do you see which Hub of their's rece

1. nmdonders profile image84
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

If someone has the Hub Nugget accolade, how do you see which Hub of their's received it?

2. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

I believe this has not yet been addressed with. Only the Hub of the Day has this feature.

One of my hubs got the HubNugget accolade, but nothing shows up to distinguish it from my other hubs.

I guess this is because Hub of the Day is more prestigious; and hence, it may be the one the deserves this special feature.

I don't know. But for me, it will be really cool if there would be a way we can see which of the HUb received the HubNugget accolade. smile

nmdondersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the answer and congratulations on receiving a Hub Nugget.  There really should be some way to make them easier to find.

3. p10kabhijita profile image51
    p10kabhijitaposted 5 years ago

You can't. However, most users mention it on their profile page, so you can read it over there.

nmdondersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I will start to look through people's profiles more.  You're right, I do believe I've seen a couple people mention theirs in their profile.  Thanks.

4. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

The Hub of the Day accolade allows for clicking on the badge to go to the Hub. My HubNugget doesn't work like that. I just put a link to it on my profile, since I've seen so many other people doing the same.

working