jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

I'm Addicted to HubPages...

1. kaloomba profile image86
    kaloombaposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure what I'm doing in here yet but for some reason I'm addicted to this community of writers. I could spend all my waking hours in here but I know I can't. There is so much to learn about for just writing in HubPages and there's even more to stuff to DO in here like read, comment, etc... PLUS, I need fans! Help!

1. 61
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ok ya got a new fan smile

2. Animosity Reborn profile image61
      Animosity Rebornposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Our feelings are mutual. I know how it is to get addicted to Hubpages. An exhilirating experience indeed. big_smile

2. 0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

OH, trust me...you can and will spend all your waking hours here...or maybe its just me...  smile

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Watch the last guy... You'll end up in Bad Irish Company. smile
    So you might as well check out the Kiwis too.. Kiaora (to HP)

4. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Addicting, Hubpages? Surely you jest big_smile  I am too, great people, good conversations & fantastic support from other writers.

5. barryrutherford profile image39
    barryrutherfordposted 7 years ago

Guess what?  Answer: it's a highly contageous disease !

6. 1weddingsource profile image61
    1weddingsourceposted 7 years ago

You can never go wrong with hubpages. You can share ideas, meet other people, learn from other topics written by reputable writers. That's why I'm hooked by it. I write and post and meet people. It's fun.

7. Dangazzm profile image66
    Dangazzmposted 7 years ago

Likewise, I feel like writing a HUB then want a break... Do I get up and walk around? No I go on the forums or comment on my fellow Hubbers Hubs and see if I can help anyone else out and make some friends... idk why exactly but its addictive and I'm already making very decent pocket change doing it!

8. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 7 years ago

LOL. And I thought I was alone when it comes to spending my whole waking hours in hubpages. smile Like right now, I'm trying to do some work in my writing job but I end up answering threads in the forums smile.

9. mommyfreelancer profile image86
    mommyfreelancerposted 7 years ago

I spend a lot of time here, too! I'm a freelance writer, but lately I'm not taking writing jobs because I'm spending most of my time in HP smile

10. Aqua profile image80
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

HP addicting? I fully agree! I should be sleeping right now, but NO - I'm here surfing hubs and the forum...smile At least it's a fun addiction!

11. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 7 years ago

Addicted? My oh my! and i thought i was the only one. Seems to be affecting my life now.
    Wake up....HP
    Time for leg stretching?...no HP forums
    Go out to the grocery store?....no, quickly check Adsense
    Chat with friends?......no, busy researching for new ideas.
    Go to the loo?.......no let me check my traffic first.
    Time to go to bed?....no, let me try and publish a hub first.
    And it goes on and on and on, day in day out, for the last 5 months.
    SIGH....never knew life could be so much fun! smile