jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Amazon & ebay advertising

1. 0
    justjaniceposted 9 years ago

Can someone help me please.  When I choose an advert from amazon and I have selected everything, it then requests me to highlight html and paste into the code for your website.  I don't know where to paste this.  I would really appreciate your help.  I am also not sure what to do with ebay.  Look forward to your replies.
    Thanks & regards

2. Jason Menayan profile image59
    Jason Menayanposted 9 years ago

JustJanice -

You should click on the Amazon and eBay Capsule links in the "Add More Stuff" section to the upper-right when in Edit mode.

From there, you can modify the keyword (both eBay & Amazon) or ISBN/ASIN number (Amazon) to narrow in on the products you want to display.

- Jason

3. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 9 years ago

Janice, what Jason said.

It would seem that you're trying to get the code from Amazon. But you should do it as Jason explained.

But do use Amazon for a search for the items you wish to use (you don't need to be logged in) and find and copy and paste the ASIN (or the ISBN if it's a book) into the Hubpages Amazon capsule.

4. 0
    justjaniceposted 9 years ago

Thankyou  both so much for helping me.  I am going to try it a bit later to-day when all is quiet, and I can concentrate.  I have really been struggling with this.  Will let you both know how I get on!

5. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 9 years ago

If you get stuck then follow the instructions in this hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubpages__How_t … ay_Capsule