jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

No Amazon results found

1. suhasinikbhat profile image60
    suhasinikbhatposted 7 years ago

I am new to HubPages. I published a new hubpage yesterday. My Google AdSense is working without any problem. However, my Amazon Affiliate is not working properly. I get the message "No Amazon results found". I added Amazon ads by inserting Amazon capsules. If I try using code capsules to place Amazon ads,will it resolve my problem?

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No it won't.  You've misunderstood how a code capsule works.  It's not for inserting functional affiliate codes in a hub.

suhasinikbhatposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Relache for clarifying on code capsules. How will I resolve this particular issue then?

1. Dame Scribe profile image61
          Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Use the *TEXT* code rather than html. Hope that helps. smile

2. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Have you clicked on 'edit' and the either a) entered a keyword or b) chosen to self select products?

For example, if I wrote a soccer hub.... I would edit the capsule to show 'soccer' items, or I would go to Amazon.com and choose soccer items to list.

You have to initiative that.

suhasinikbhatposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I entered some keywords and thought Amazon would place the appropriate items, but it didn't work.

3. kephrira profile image60
    kephriraposted 7 years ago

I've had the same thing recently when adding specific product urls from the amazon site. The capsule just can't find certain products.

4. muratos profile image61
    muratosposted 6 years ago

When a specific Amazon product becomes "Currently Unavailable" at Amazon side, Amazon capsule returns this. As a solution, you should regularly check your hubs for such links & change them. Surely, it would be very time consuming even with 50 hubs.

5. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Try reducing the number of Keywords, or manually finding the products on amazon and clicking 'choose specific products'.  A mistake I sometimes make is using the Amazon.co.uk urls by mistake, this could be causing problems!

6. 0
    blogsiteposted 6 years ago

I have the same problem, i reducing the number of items and it works. but it's hard to do it all the time.
    i have to check my hubs every moment and try to fix amazon capsules mad

7. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago
    1. prosmentor profile image51
      prosmentorposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wanted to post an answer and discovered that the above answers are fine.

8. brimancandy profile image84
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

After I read this post, I decided to take a second look at my hubs, and my amazon ads were gone. And, I figured out why.
    The keyword I used to find my selected ads had not changed, but, the Category placement I selected did change.

My music was under DVD instead of the music category where I originally had them. I changed it back to music, and all my original ads appeared.

My Movie categories were also somehow switched to DVD. I put them back under Video, and they all returned.

So. my question is. How did my category get switched. Don't I have to do that myself when I use Capsules? I'm glad someone mentioned this, because I am trying very hard to make money with Amazon. And, if it is that unreliable, that's not good.