Adsense question..

1. 0
    simcoposted 9 years ago

Have any of you seen a change in the adsense information that is available to you from the google adsense site.

When I used to log in I could see the number of page impressions/clicks per day I could then click on adsense for content and it would show me the quantity of page impressions/clicks against an individual url or every url that has had a page impression/click against it that day.

That seems to have gone, any one else noticed this or is it me .....?

1. jimmythejock profile image82
      jimmythejockposted 9 years ago in reply to this

my google adsense looks the same simco, it could be that the last time you were on the site you left on a different page and when you log in it goes back to that page, log in and check the links.....jimmy

2. 0
    simcoposted 9 years ago

Hi Jimmy,mmmm tried that and I get the same result,I can check the url's historicaly but that only gives the top performing url's not all of them.

However I did like the facility of checking every url that had an impression against it so that I could see what was performing and what was not.

Think I might try an email to google via the help link in adsense if there is a link,hav'nt checked yet.

Thanks for the input jimmy will come back and post the result.

Of course it could just be me being thick.....der !!! roll

ps just realised that it has changed since the new sign on screen layout appeared. … nse%2Fhome