jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Any remarks appreciated!!

1. jabyrd82 profile image60
    jabyrd82posted 7 years ago
  2. NiceBlogger profile image66
    NiceBloggerposted 7 years ago

Yea i have,stop spamming,would ya?

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

no spamming in Extreme makeover. To show your hubs is allowed. Maybe you should read  The help section

3. jonmarsh profile image81
    jonmarshposted 7 years ago

I read over the aquarium hub, and here are my comments:

You might try breaking up some of the longer paragraphs. People seem to prefer short paragraphs when reading onscreen.

You might use a bullet list in some places.

If you are not already an affiliate for the aquarium stores you link to...you should be...

You might throw in an Amazon ad for aquarium accessories.

You need to go back and proof read it. There were some miss-spellings and wrong word choices (weather instead of whether), but the main problem is punctuation. In particular, you need spaces after commas. That was a very obvious and distracting problem, but there were others as well dealing with terminating and connecting sentences.

Basically, the content seemed fine to me; you just need to clean it up.

1. jabyrd82 profile image60
      jabyrd82posted 7 years ago in reply to this
  4. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

First point - this is a forum to get feedback on your work.  Don't push the friendship by posting every Hub:  post one or two so people can give you detailed feedback, then use that feedback to improve the others.

Posting all your Hubs just looks like you're trying to get attention.

Your aquarium Hub is the best-developed - a good balance of text and photos.  However there are lots of typo's. Looks like you need a spellchecker AND a grammar/punctuation checker. Split your text up into more paragraphs to make it easier to read.