jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

New Hubber-Typo in Title

1. farrellmac profile image59
    farrellmacposted 7 years ago

Seems I can edit everything but my title. How do I get rid of excess letter?? word should be "an" not "and". first Hub not published, but saved.

farrellmac

1. Appletreedeals profile image82
      Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

click "edit" hub
      click "settings"
      this is where you edit title, (not below where it shows just above your first capsule)

should work for you.

2. profile image0
    Pacal Votanposted 7 years ago

first thing at the top of the edit page

farrellmacposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Pacal, but it doesn't change original title , just capsule title and therefore the URL. Looks like I have to save and delete everything and start over.

1. profile image0
        Pacal Votanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome. smile
        I have changed the title of hubs more than once, but you are right, the url can't be changed, unfortunately.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

You can edit the title in the edit mode-- but the url will still have the misspelling and cannot be changed.

If it is important to have the url correctly spelled, the only is solution is to copy your text to your own document and save it-- then delete the old hub completely, and start over from square one.

farrellmacposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, that's what I was afraid of. but they'll let me republish with same title, I hope? Article Ezines won't do that, message always indicates "that title already taken".

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
        Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Not sure-- but before you do that-- check your title on the account page. I am sure I have changed some of mine, but not the url.

working