jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

What grinds my gears is...

1. Pare Bellum profile image60
    Pare Bellumposted 7 years ago

that Kevin Rudd is the Australian Prime Minister, hopefully not for much longer

2. torimari profile image80
    torimariposted 7 years ago

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to...why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is--is just bogus.

1. Gemsong profile image85
      Gemsongposted 7 years ago in reply to this

ROTFLMAO!! Naturally that episode of Family Guy was just on. You rule!

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

bwahaha!!! big_smile big_smile

3. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I haven't seen anything about Lindsay Lohan for ages.  I thought she disappeared and was off being a twenty-something has-been.  smile

1. thranax profile image50
      thranaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Na! Shes on a new diet and turned sideways, she was in front of everyone the whole time!

~thranax~

2. dohn121 profile image88
      dohn121posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think torimari's referring to a Peter Griffin rant on Family Guy where he completely flies off his rocker on his news segment big_smile

4. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Ah - "learn something new every day".  lol  I've never seen Family Guy.

1. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Watched it last night, since we now get more than one channel with the new TV.  Bunch of time traveling and a fat concubine.  Didn't grind my gears, though.

What grinds my gears is that the proposed Health Care so called reform plan in the USA intends to fine me for not buying health insurance. 

Gr-r-r-r-r-r-r-rind!!!!sad:

1. dohn121 profile image88

Sorry to hear that.  It's good to see you Fred!

1. profile image0
          Ghost32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

You too, Dohn.  Pam mutters daily about my staying up late.  Thinks she suspects my Forums addiction...lol

1. dohn121 profile image88

Wow, she's definitely very perceptive then lol You gotta get yourself a quieter keyboard big_smile

5. profile image70
    logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago

People who do not think for themselves.
    Politicians who only think of getting reelected or cheating on their spouse.

working