jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

My first sale at amazon

1. Uzdawi profile image32
    Uzdawiposted 7 years ago

Finally I have made my first sale at Amazon!When did you made your first sale at amazon??

1. kephrira profile image61
      kephriraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well done! I made my first one before I started on hubpages - the next milestone is to go up to a higher level of commission for the first time, that's really pleasing.

2. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good for you!! I made my first sale 2 years ago Congratulations. big_smile

1. 0
        \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

3. warchild75 profile image48
      warchild75posted 7 years ago in reply to this

It took me about a year and it was a $50 item so i done alright out of it.

2. cindyvine profile image85
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

I've had sales but I reckon it will take 100 years to reach payout!

1. Pearldiver profile image87
      Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you do a Sales Hub for those South African Multi-Sexed Dolls that are taking on Barbie & Ken.... I'm Sure you'll get heaps of sales Cindy! lol

3. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 7 years ago

Well done...I just about scrape my amazon payout every month...carry on promoting and you'll get there!

1. Andrew0208 profile image59
      Andrew0208posted 7 years ago in reply to this

You're right. I also discovered by learning the possibilities to work successfully with Amazon Affiliate. I'm currently getting a better understanding and familiarity with their website; getting to know more about their policies, products and services. Putting to work some acquired knowledge towards a continued success. Targeted Clicks are already increasing. Thanks. BRB.

4. rumbling profile image36
    rumblingposted 7 years ago

Congrats , I haven't actually made any Amazon sales , but I have only few hubs with Amazon Widget.

5. Ronaldos profile image80
    Ronaldosposted 7 years ago

I made 0.36$ hahahaha that was my first and last sale up to date !