jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Did I misunderstand?

1. eriktyme profile image62
    eriktymeposted 8 years ago

I was under the impression that because we had these control panels for the revenue sections we actually could control the content.

That certainly does not appear to be the case. I installed my keywords and then I installed the isbn's of 2 books I wanted displayed and the books that were displayed were not what I desired.

I apologize if this was something I could read about  and locate the answers. I simply have little time for fun reading. Figured I would ask the question and if some kind person had a moment to assist then I would certainly be grateful. If not then such is life - one day I will figure out the solution.

Thanks for the help.

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Go here.

I think it's just a case of what Relache is saying. If you're going to designate an actual book number (which is ISBN, rather than ASIN) then you have to change the drop down from Keywords to ASIN.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

If you are talking about customizing the settings for an Amazon capsule, you can either have it display by keywords OR by ASIN, but it can't do both at once.

3. djtphn1 profile image81
    djtphn1posted 8 years ago

I had the same problem with Amazon....there was a book on my serial killer article that I particularly wanted to have on the site...I mention it in the article, I think....I even put in the ASIN # and it did not work.....then I tried w/ the exact keywords of the book title, and still nothing....so, I am not sure what it is we are doing wrong....does anyone else have a clue?

1. trakker14 profile image59
      trakker14posted 8 years ago in reply to this

If you put in display 1 item and find the item thru the amazon home page and get the asim # it will display  just that item then you can moce the capsule to where you  need it.

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Not all items will "pull" thru the Amazon capsule, as discussed in this thread.