jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Help Each Other

1. Jackson Riddle profile image68
    Jackson Riddleposted 6 years ago

In a perfect world help should always be available. I'd like to think that it is, but it is not. That's why I have a suggestion. Help each other and in return get help back. Regardless if it's directing traffic to your hub or asking for feedback you should get help if you ask for it.

So, I've come up with a solution. I've created a Hub which will change every week. In it will be 20 things to do which can make a difference to 20 peoples lives. If it takes 1 minute to help each of these people out and you do this once a week you are only using 20minutes of your time to change someones life, yes your contribution is small but if they get good rewards from it it all adds up.

What have you got to lose?

This leads me to this thread. If you need help speak out here and I'll try and put you into the hub so others will help you. Once you have asked for help, I will email you via HubPages and you can then reply with what you want help with and I'll publish it in my hub. It can be almost anything i.e directing traffic to a website, your hub, signing someone up to a website etc etc (so long as it is legal and complies with the terms of use of this site).

All I ask is that if you are published on the hub that you help out the other 19 people also published on the hub. If you aren't, please help them out anyway.

So, who want's to be first? For a current list head on over to the hub and start helping.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hardly think that giving someone some tips on driving traffic is going to change their life! 

We have perfectly good forums where people can get help - the Need Help? and Knowledge Exchange forums.  And there's already a host of "how to" Hubs, both on Hubbing and other internet ventures, by very experienced and respected Hubbers.

I notice your Hub has a promotional link for free web hosting services so pardon me if I query your motives just a little.

Jackson Riddleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What I am trying to set up is hard to explain. I figure that if 20 people are willing to help me do something I will help them back. So I am looking for 19 other people (or 20 new each week if it picks up) that will help me and in return I will help them.

2. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago
  3. queenbe profile image61
    queenbeposted 6 years ago

How about posting a link in your hub to this forum question. It will be much quicker. 
    I would like feedback/help on my hubs about how to generate actualy revenue with them. I always rate whatever I read. This is a great idea. Thanks

Jackson Riddleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah thanks, I was meaning to do that but ended up having to do other stuff so I forgot to do that. Will do it now though.