jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

5000 views - 25 bucks - Need help!

1. Migodden profile image76
    Migoddenposted 6 years ago

I have stopped making new hubs on this account since about september, with a few exceptions. On auto pilot and my hubs have collected $24.65 since then. Do you guys have any usefull tips to how I can make small changes to my hubs that would increase the amount of traffic they get. I get generally 30-60 views on my 17 hubs. Tips would be much appreciated! Ex. Do you think i could use better tags/add more content (what type of content), etc. Would be glad to hear your opinions!

1. yoshi97 profile image89
      yoshi97posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would recommend letting these as is and writing more hubs as they are already generating some revenue and more hubs could increase that. Otherwise, if you're looking for more out of these hubs, change the content a bit so that Google sees that these hubs haven't been abandoned.

2. wyanjen profile image86
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

Good advice from Yoshi.
    An easy way to periodically change your content without babysitting it is to use an RSS feed. As the feed gets updated, so does your hub in the eyes of Google. smile

3. yoshi97 profile image89
    yoshi97posted 6 years ago

A news feed works as well smile

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Could also write related offshoots to your successful Hubs and link  them big_smile