jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Why google is saying that I am not found & hubpages is saying I am not

1. Phyl's Potpourri profile image60
    Phyl's Potpourriposted 7 years ago

I have been approved by google for adsense.

I signed up for adsense when I started with hubpages. Yet when I check my account google says "my url is blocked because its not found"

I have emailed google and hubpages asking about this and no one has responded.

So why am I not linked? (hubpages says I am not linked)

Thank you for your help
    Phyl
    Phyl's Potpourri

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

I'm sure someone will come along that may be able to help.
    I don't know. hmm

Phyl's Potpourriposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you rebekahELLE

I am sure you are right.  I guess with Thanksgiving life is getting in the way and time has slipped away.

I just thought maybe if someone in here knew I might be able to fix it.

thank you for helping
      Phyl

3. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Have you entered your affiliate code into the affiliate settings section?

Have you tried logging into adsense via a search engine, if so.... what does it say then?

Have you had an email telling you to confirm the link with hubpages? Could be in your junk folder.... you need to confirm the link. If you havent, try re-entering your publisher ID into the appropriate box in the affiliate section.

If none of these work or apply, I either have no idea whatsoever or you havent explained your situation clearly enough.

Hi raykett
      Thank you for getting back to me.

Yes I did enter my affiliate code into the affiliate settings.

I have logged into adsense however I don't know what you mean by "via a search engine"

I have gotten the email and I have clicked on the link with in the email to confirm the the link to hubpages.

In hubpages when I click on the affiliate settings and click on the modify hubpages tells me that I'm not linked.  I have checked my code to be sure that it is correct and it is.

So I don't know.

Maybe with Thanksgiving coming life is getting in the way and its taking some time to get back to me.

thank you for helping me.

2. 0
      Millionheirposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How is that done actually...where can I find the affiliate code?

1. Marisa Wright profile image95
        Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Millionheir, have you applied to Adsense yet?

4. Marisa Wright profile image95
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Phyl, can you log into your Adsense account?

Hi Marisa Wright
      Thank you for getting back to me.  Yes I can log into my adsense account.  Its telling me that I am not found and when I try to verify the account it gives me an error a 404 error.

When I try to modify the account from the hubpages side it tells me that it cant connect to google and contact hubpages.

I am confused.  I am hoping that after the holidays some one will be able to either answer the emails or fix the issue.

Thank you again for helping
      Phyl

5. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

Did you use your profile page to register with adsense?

Hi Ivorwen

Thank you for getting back to me.  No I used the my account  page ( I believe I clicked on the affiliate link and signed up there) My account number is entered correctly I have checked that.  And when I click on the modify thats when it says that hub pages cant verify me.  When I go to the google side google says I am not found. 

So I sent both google and hubpages and email.  Hopefully after the holidays maybe it will get fixed or someone will get back to me to let me know how to fix it.

Thank you again for helping
      Phyl

6. Marisa Wright profile image95
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Phyl, are you absolutely sure you signed up for Adsense and that you didn't just join Google? 

We have had other Hubbers who got confused between the two.

working