jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What the heck?!?!?

1. LiamBean profile image87
    LiamBeanposted 8 years ago

My hubs are moving around all over the place, but the "1 Day" "Page View" hasn't changed since early this morning.

Also, I was rockin-n-rollin on Google AdSense and now suddenly, after yesterday's tweeking, I'm barely getting any movement. For example I've got four times as many views as are reflected in AdSense. So of course my multiplier and eCPM are off.

What's up with that?

2. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

I haven't made a cent from Adsense since the tweak.  To top it all off, my Google Analytics are telling me that 64% of my traffic comes from search engines, and Hubpages says most of it is direct traffic from Hubpages.

I'm sort of down about the lack of Adsense earnings.  I did have one click since then, but no earnings, so I'm figuring it was a click on one of the hubpages ads.

3. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 8 years ago

I've seen a slight upward change. Though I won't really know until about a week or two of seeing if the trend continues and then holds.

I am seeing better looking ads. Ones that have text wrapping around them so it blends in as part of the content. I'm liking what I'm seeing!

I wonder if YieldBuild is tweaking itself over the whole site, or for each account, or for every page.

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 8 years ago in reply to this

This.

1. darkside profile image80
        darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Is? big_smile

4. LiamBean profile image87
    LiamBeanposted 8 years ago

I'm definitely seeing better ads.

working