jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

PLZ Help

1. techguy profile image60
    techguyposted 6 years ago

I want to ask about my hubscore which is getting down day by day. My hubscore was 84 when last time i visit in hubpages, Unfortunately i have to go out of city for some work but when i return back and login to hubpages my score was down into 47.

Is this a good strategy from hubpages?

So, Plz tell me how i can increase my score up to 80 in 1 or 2 days.

Thanks in Advance,
    Tech Guy

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yep. i would go on a mass tweaking endeavour. good luck.

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image74
        AdsenseStrategiesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You should know wink

2. pylos26 profile image75
      pylos26posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you own a large calibur pistol?

2. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

Well techguy the same was the case with me.When I joined hubpages My score was 19 and till day before yesterday it was 50 something.But when i logged in today it shows a hubber score of 84.I think it has to do with your hubs and how much you participate in the forums.So just keep writing and participate in the forums and your score will sky rocket again.

3. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

techguy I'm no expert.  Hopefully darkside, relache, lrohner or another of our gurus will drop in. 

In the mean time, I'm gonna say the problem is that your hubs all have low scores.  They are short and read as though they are done with an article spinner.  Grammar could be better.  I plugged a few lines of one of your hubs into google search and your hub came up, along with another of your hubs.  Looks like you're using too much of the same verbage, just changing those numbers (xx-xxx).  I think you are generating "duplicate content" among your own hubs.

4. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

The first point of this answer in the FAQ seems to be relevant to your problems,

5. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

In addition to what Relache said, your hubs are almost identical. They all seem to have the exact same lead-in paragraph anyway, just a different test name. Duplicate content is a big, fat NO NO.

6. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

oh, hai! wink

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image74
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is the German word for shark

7. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

is it?

i thought it was how to say "hi" in bunnyspeak. smile

8. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Work harder on your Hubs, if your Hubscore drops that low then there must be something wrong!