jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

My very first Hub Page

1. adez7 profile image65
    adez7posted 9 years ago

Hello fellow Hubcitzens,
    I just found HubPages today and this is my first Hub Page.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/gamesplay  I already have a zillion questions, but I know if I keep reading these forums most if not all will be answered.  So just wanted to say hi and happy Hubbing.

2. Lincoln Armstrong profile image61
    Lincoln Armstrongposted 9 years ago

Hello and welcome!

3. impaired.emotions profile image61
    impaired.emotionsposted 9 years ago

Hi all! I haven't created any hub topics yet but i used to write blogs in my friendster account.  Hope you look forward to reading mine as I look forward to reading yours and start a good friendship!

4. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

welcome, both!

5. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

welcome to hubpages guys hope you both have fun oh and you too Maddie and Lincoln....jimmy

6. Louie Jerome profile image60
    Louie Jeromeposted 9 years ago

I'm a Newbie too. I figured that if I keep writing and reading around the site I will soon pick it up.  big_smile   

See, I'm learning already, my smilie worked!! LOL

7. Taryn Simpson profile image60
    Taryn Simpsonposted 9 years ago

Hi Everyone!
    I'm a newbie and still learning "the lingo".  Question:  How do you find out who gave you a thumbs up?  Is there such a feature?

If anyone has any business/career/writing questions or wants to learn how to escape from Corporate America, come read my first hub!

Taryn Simpson

8. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 9 years ago

The thumbs up and thumbs down are anonymous.  Do you think it should be public?

9. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 9 years ago

I'm glad that the thumbs up/down thing is anonymous! for obvious reasons of hub rage if thumbs down are to be added!!hmm