jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

My very first Hub Page

1. adez7 profile image64
    adez7posted 10 years ago

Hello fellow Hubcitzens,
    I just found HubPages today and this is my first Hub Page.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/gamesplay  I already have a zillion questions, but I know if I keep reading these forums most if not all will be answered.  So just wanted to say hi and happy Hubbing.
    Donna:)

2. Lincoln Armstrong profile image60
    Lincoln Armstrongposted 10 years ago

Hello and welcome!

3. impaired.emotions profile image61
    impaired.emotionsposted 10 years ago

Hi all! I haven't created any hub topics yet but i used to write blogs in my friendster account.  Hope you look forward to reading mine as I look forward to reading yours and start a good friendship!

4. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 10 years ago

welcome, both!

5. jimmythejock profile image84
    jimmythejockposted 10 years ago

welcome to hubpages guys hope you both have fun oh and you too Maddie and Lincoln....jimmy

6. Louie Jerome profile image60
    Louie Jeromeposted 10 years ago

I'm a Newbie too. I figured that if I keep writing and reading around the site I will soon pick it up.  big_smile   

See, I'm learning already, my smilie worked!! LOL

7. Taryn Simpson profile image60
    Taryn Simpsonposted 9 years ago

Hi Everyone!
    I'm a newbie and still learning "the lingo".  Question:  How do you find out who gave you a thumbs up?  Is there such a feature?

If anyone has any business/career/writing questions or wants to learn how to escape from Corporate America, come read my first hub!

Thanks,
    Taryn Simpson

8. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 9 years ago

The thumbs up and thumbs down are anonymous.  Do you think it should be public?

9. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 9 years ago

I'm glad that the thumbs up/down thing is anonymous! for obvious reasons of hub rage if thumbs down are to be added!!hmm

working