My new Blog

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (37 posts)
  1. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

I guess i will have to pick my own favorites.

2. Arthur Fontes profile image73
    Arthur Fontesposted 14 years ago

I would be happy to participate you could pick whatever hub of mine that you feel is my best.  smile

3. K Partin profile image61
    K Partinposted 14 years ago

Hey Ohma, great job I already bookmarked it. You can include any hub of mine you wish too. Thanks K. smile

4. profile image0
    blatvaposted 14 years ago

This sounds great smile  Count me in.

5. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Thanks everyone I am off to read some hubs!

6. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Hey Ohma,

If you would like, you can use whichever you'd like to link to.

I'm not to particular about which ones. Most of my hubs, as you already know(because you've read most of them) smile  is fine by me.

I'm sure you can use your own good judgment smile

Edit: Thank you in advance. smile big_smile

7. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

Hello Ohma,

Not sure if any of my hubs would fit your criteria. If I had a choice, I would love my hub about the Sinclair Method to get more publicity. I am currently experiencing the effects in someone close to me, and it is truly transformative.

1. Ohma profile image59
      Ohmaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pehaps I should have read your entire post first or maybe not since this is the hub I picked. Not realizing til I came back that you had requested it.

8. Lily Rose profile image86
    Lily Roseposted 14 years ago

Thanks, Ohma - you can link to any one of my hubs you deem appropriate!

9. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 14 years ago

Ohma I've got a few hubs that might be of interest that you are free to use smile

10. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 14 years ago

Help yourself to mine if you find any of interest.  I don't just write about snakes, you know!

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He writes about...

Just kidding. lol

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
        Randy Godwinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Funny, Cags!  But that gives me an idea......

11. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Ok I picked my favorite from all here, have a look, and tell me who is next.

12. Chef Mac profile image60
    Chef Macposted 14 years ago

Hello everyone. I'm excited to join this community and hope people will enjoy my hubs, which are largely about fooc and cooking. Ohms said no links, and I'll respect that, but I also have a blog and a YouTube channel. My hubs are still somewhat under construction, certainly publishable, but I did some research today on how to raise up my scores and I'll put that into action soon. I love talking cooking and food, so feel free to leave me a question or a comment.

13. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Chef Mac
    I sent you an e-mail let me know if you don't get it.

14. WriteAngled profile image74

Thank you so much, Ohma, for including my hub. smile

1. Ohma profile image59

Your Welcome! What do you think of the Blog lay-out. Blogging is very new to me.

1. WriteAngled profile image74
        WriteAngledposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The blog looks fine to me. I am no expert in these matters!

15. WriteAngled profile image74

All's well that ends well. smile Glad it was the one you picked spontaneously.

16. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

My original thought was to create an author account to this blog to share with everyone so that you all could ad your own hubs but that required the creation of a new google account. I did this but am not so sure that I want to post it in the forums as I would hate for the account to be abused. so I have decided that if anyone is interested in being able to post thier own links on this blog the should send me an E-mail request. That way I will have some control.

17. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Any more takers I would like to update this blog daily!

18. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago
    1. Ohma profile image59

Still partying!

19. Ultimate Hubber profile image72
    Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years ago

Cool blog!
    Nice Layout. Will look even better if you can increase the font size a bit or change the font style.
    and BTW, see if you like any of my hubs for the blog.

20. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Thanks Ultimate
    I am currently working on a new Hub but will happily include one of your articles in my post later today.
    Also thankyou for the suggestion about the font size I hadnt even thought about it.

21. hublim profile image66
    hublimposted 14 years ago

Great idea! Nice Blog.

I'm happy for you to link to any of my hubs.

1. Ohma profile image59

Hublim
      It is late here and I must sleep but as soon as I do the update for tommorow I will include you!
      Have a Good Night.

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey Ohma, I'd like to give you an idea on something that might be in your benefit, should you try to use your blog, for referral sign ups?

HubPages' full community consists of 120,000 members. Not 2000 you have stated on your blog. smile

22. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

cool Cagsil thanks for the info.
    As far as the referals I have my tracker in all the links back to my pages is that what you mean?

1. bonny2010 profile image60
      bonny2010posted 14 years agoin reply to this

if you like any of mine feel free to use them and all the best

23. theirishobserver. profile image62
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

"Why I regret being a Terrorist for 12 years" is the hub I would like you to have from mine smile

24. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Ok I got all of those, I also made a couple of layout changes so take a look everyone. I need some feed back

Dale I hope you like what I have done with yoor Blog Link.

25. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Bump

26. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

I just checked this after reading another thread on the subject of self promotion and the forum rules associated with it and it seems that I did break this rule and my link has been deleeted. I understand the cause and will happily ask anyone wishing to follow up on my Blog to please check out my profile page.
    I apologize for breaking the rules and will me more careful in the future.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)