I will take the 30 day Hub challenge.

1. MyWebs profile image83
    MyWebsposted 6 years ago

I think this challenge is what I need to really get me moving into high gear.

I am sure I will be in here all the time seeking advice for topic ideas.

My initial prechallenge stats:
    Member for about 3 weeks with 5 published hubs and 16 followers.
    Author score of 91. Average Hub score of 81.2. 11 total comments hmm
    An average of about 50 hits per day with 300 and 150 one day peaks. 1642 total hits coming from 15 referring domains, only counting those with 5 or more hits. 20% of total hits coming from HP. 511 referral traffic views, 0 signups.

Hub #1- #11 on Google. (main 3 keyword phrase) 2.7M competing
    Hub #2 - #12 on Google (main 1 word keyword). At least Two #1's on Yahoo (long tail keywords) 313K competing.
    Hub #3 - #24 on Google (main keyword phrase). #2 on Yahoo (main keyword phrase) 32M competing.
    Hub #4 - Nothing significant in either search Engine. 90M competing, too competitive.
    Hub #5 - #24 on Google (main 2 word keyword phrase). #36 on Yahoo. 1.4M competing.

I am amazed how quickly I have got some of my hubs near the top of Google and Yahoo. If it wasn't for HP's authority, it would have taken much longer.

Thirty times the number of hits I'm getting now would be great.  As for AdSense I have not made anything yet from HP that I can see. It is probably a bit too early with only 5 hubs. I'm quite sure this will change soon enough.

I'm off to write my first hub in the challenge, then to work on them valuable incoming links.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

You have some impressive stats MW. Your hubs are on high traffic keywords.

And best of luck for the challenge.

1. MyWebs profile image83
      MyWebsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Ultimate Hubber.

I'm not sure how high the traffic will turn out to be. So far I've only received a nice initial spike at first on 2 hubs, and they were not evergreen topics really.

It does take time to get to page one on Google which is where the real money is at. Time will tell.