jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

I really need your help!!! please!!!

1. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

I am working on a hub near and dear to my heart.

It's about breast cancer and I really could use your stories if you have them.

I need your permission to use your picture with you having some for of pink on.

This is my third attempt to get the help of all the hubbers here on hubpages.

You can email me the pics and stories through my profile here on hubpages.

Please help me to make this a wonderful hub that I can be proud of.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. big_smile

I need these by MARCH 5,2010  that's a little more than a week away.

1. 0
      pinkyleeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

just a reminder i need these by friday march 5th thank you

2. 0
    wordscribe41posted 6 years ago

I'm happy to help, pinky, but I'm just a little confused what you need.  You want to use our avatars or have us email pix to you of us wearing pink?  Sorry to be so obtuse.

3. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

thanks wordscribe, I would like to know too.  I want to be able to provide everything she needs.  Can't wait to see her hub.  Good Soul, this one.

4. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

how long a story do you want, pinky? around 300 wds?

5. 0
    wordscribe41posted 6 years ago

So, you need stories of survivors, those who've been diagnosed, those who've walked for the cure???  Let me know.

6. 0

Red- that would be fine

Wordscribe- it can be stories of survival, loss, things you have done for the cause ... anything fears of having it only to find out it was not so. anything. i am doing factual research however just thought it would be all that much better by adding a personal touch to it.

7. 0

8. 0

ok im working on this hub tomorrow 3/7/10 so this is your last chance to get a story to me ... i will possibly edit the hub to include stories later if i get enough to do so but email me with your story, permission to use your picture and the picture itself of you with some form of pink in it or on you... thank you